Saturday, September 11, 2010

Something to Crow About - OFG Style

After creating a treasury on Etsy by this name, and having it glitch and disappear, I think I'll just CROW about OFG CROWS on my blog for a few days instead! :) So keep coming back to see more!!!
PrimCountryCreations surely has a hit with this great crow on a spring! How cool is that?!?!?!
 
From sunny Florida, we have this set of six crow & moon bowl fillers created by CountryPrimitivesLLC. How fun these would be on your table this fall!
Now I simply have to share my crow wreath. This guy would be great on a door or wall, don't wait too long or he will be gone!

8 comments:

The Rusty Thimble said...

Denise it is still showing up for me I even commented you have two comments on it. Great post by the way wonderful features

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c8b89d6726c8eefb31eeec3/something-to-crow-about?index=0

brenda

PioneerLoft said...

That's really weird, isn't it??? Thanks for letting me know. :)

The Rusty Thimble said...

Yes Denise I have decided this must happen when several are publishing treasuries at the same time LOL......like i know for sure?? beats me it is strange it has happened to me before too
have a great weekend
Brenda

Barb said...

I love all those Crows! They each have their own personality!
Thanks for sharing!!
Barb

yorkie's primitives said...

Great feature Denise. Love those crows, Valerie

Tins and Treasures said...

Three great picks for your feature today. Thanks for sharing the links. Have a wonderful weekend. ~Natalie

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I just love these crows!! Hope you have a great weekend!
Kim

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

YOUR PRIM CROWS ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL..B