Tim got busy. The front of the building was very much busted up from the move. After a bit of thought, I decided to remove the front & have it open, at least for now. We can go back later and put a front back on if & when needed.
Here it is now setting straight and on some bricks, etc. to sit as best we could get it until we get the concrete blocks and new foundation boards attached. I set some of my plants that require shade inside for now as they were getting a little bit too much sun. My plans are to use this for dried flowers, dried floral wreaths I make for the fall, and for whatever I need for the flower & garden part of my business. Looks like we may get a few more years of service out of this old fellow after all!