Thursday, June 24, 2010

Office Progress

My new office is slowly coming along. I've spent a lot of time filling up the cupboards with all the "stuff" that had been "stuffed" in all kinds of places. It's so wonderful to get organized!!!
This room will be cottage style and needs a lot of finishing touches yet. The color was supposed to be a light green, with a touch of blue, but it looks more blue than green. Oh well, it's still pretty & I love the color. I needed it to be light so that the rooms adjoining the porch wouldn't become too dark, and it has worked!
Hopefully I'll have it completed within the next week or so.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful. Please keep us updated on your new office.

Firecracker Kid said...

Looks great from what I can see. I'll bet it feels good to get organized. I'm working on that too with my new cabinet Timmy is making me.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh, it's coming along nicely!! Before you know it, it will be done and in use!
Smiles, Karen