Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Porch Office

Here's another one of my hubby's creations. I'm still not happy with my decorating of this cupboard, but it will have to do for now, until I can find the "RIGHT" something else! Just used what I already had around. I've really gone to decorating in the primitive country cottage look in my house rather than the darker colors. This is hanging in my freshly enclosed front porch which is now my office. I'm struggling to decorate it to suit me perfectly, so as I get it done, I'll post photos of the different sections. (It's long and narrow and I'm using lots of cupboards for storage --- it's grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!)
P.S. Hubby won't let me put nails in the cupboard to hang the sign. :( So, I'm improvising the best I can. :)
For those of you who don't really know about us, my hubby makes items like this for a living, selling to stores nationwide. (We will sell directly to you, so if you are interested, please let me know.) Several of his items have been and still are in almost every issue of "The Country House" mail order catalog for the last 10 years.

No comments: