Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Ornies Now For Sale!

OK ... I have finished making six of each of these, tied on homespun for hanging, and they are ready for a prim tree, peg, cupboard door, doll or just about anything.
I'm selling these in sets of two, you get to pick if you want one of each design, or two of the same, in each of the listings. 
Do you want a different mix of two? Simply convo me on Etsy or contact me here and I can make a listing custom just for you! :)
First, great for a fall theme, 
the pumpkin & cat tags:
 
Now some good ones for any time of year!
Sheep & Home
 
Crow & Star

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so cute...I'll have to dig out my wooden tags and get to work now!! love the homespun on them too...

Anonymous said...

Etsy is down...how much are you selling them for?